Babies, animals and band (Oh my!)

1 Comments »
Yesterday was my birthday. I can't believe I'm 26. I still feel 18, seriously. It was fun though, I got some nice presents and we got to go eat sushi, which is always great even though I can't have beer at the moment. I got Animal Crossing for the Wii, and I luuurves it. There's a sheep in my town named Baabara, which I giggle about everytime I talk to her. (It really doesn't take much for me @_@)

Today was our Holiday band concert. It was informal, in the lobby of the student center, but it was fun. We had a cake and coffee and hot chocolate and stuff and it seemed like everyone enjoyed it. I'm glad I joined band, it's nice to have friends to just goof around with but still have some common goal in mind.

Mom took some pictures of me today, and since everyone's been asking me for one I figured I'd go ahead and post one. I look huge, but at least I have an excuse now. :D


That's all you get unless you're family, so you better be happy with it. @_@

Everything else is going good so far. The animals are doing good. I haven't posted any pictures of them in awhile, so I took some for you (I know I know, how could I wait so long!?):


Kitties warming bellies by the fire.


Zeus sleeping. I love it when he curls up in a lil ball. Ok...a big ball. >_>


Luna. I love this picture of her, even though she's half blinking.


Thor likes to be covered up when he sleeps, even his head.


We got the baby's room almost all done. I took out all my video game systems (see.. I'm sacrificing >_>) and the TV stand and moved in an old style buffet table we painted white to use as a changing table. It looks great in there, when we finish it I'll post some pictures of it. Although I doubt that room will be used much, but when we're upstairs he will be changed in there I guess. He's gonna be sleeping with me for awhile just because it'll be easier to nurse that way.

I'ma go back to playing my video games now while I have the chance. @_@


1 Response to "Babies, animals and band (Oh my!)"

Anonymous Says :
December 4, 2008 at 2:51 PM

i wish i had something more meaningful to say than ":)"


<333 u

Post a Comment