Overdue

0 Comments »
So I am officially overdue now, and I thought that would merit a blog post. I've not really been super busy or anything, but it just seems like I've not had much time to post anything.

The waiting sucks, really bad. I thought for sure Logan would be here by now. Every little pain I get now makes me think he's coming, but it always turns out to be nothing. I kind of feel like a masochist, because I keep hoping I'll wake up in extreme pain every night.

It still seems very dreamlike to me. I don't think it will hit me completely until I get to see his face. I mean, I know there's something alive in there, it's easy to tell now. It just hasn't sunk in. It's a weird feeling, hard to explain.

Everything else has been going ok. There's still some people out there that like to talk all kinds of crap like they know what I'm thinking, but what's important now is that I have a healthy delivery, so I'm just trying not to let that stuff get to me.

Everything is going to change so much, and I'm scared, honestly, but really excited, too. I still can't wait until I get to bring Logan home and introduce him to Zeus. Zeus has always been so good with kids, he lets them get away with things he won't even let me do, like climb on top of him and pull his ears. I just can't wait to see Logan grow up with two big doggies and play with them.

It's going to be hard to go back to school this summer. I'm really enjoying my break, but things are about to get really busy. I think I'll be ok, since I have mom and dad to help me, but it's not going to be easy. The rest of the classes I need are pretty much all upper level, tougher material.

It's going to be an interesting year ahead, that's for sure.

0 Responses to "Overdue"

Post a Comment