New Blog

1 Comments »
So I decided to make a stupid blog about my stupid pregnancy. Who knows, maybe I'll like it so much I'll stick with it afterwards, too. (Don't get too excited.)

I'm about three months pregnant, still in college, still living at home. I'm scared, but really excited, too. This would be much scarier if I didn't have great parents that support me more than I thought anyone would.

I'm also vegetarian, and no, I don't want to hear about how I'm silly for it, thanks. I think you're silly.
I've decided to raise the kid eating meat, and then when he finally asks "Why doesn't Mommy eat meat?" I'll give him my reasons. If he wants to be a vegetarian, I'll let him. If not, oh well. People raise murderers (meat eaters) all the time right? Can't be that hard. If I force him, he'll just want meat that much more anyway. ~_~

I just realized that sarcasm probably doesn't seep through monitors that well, so, you'll just have to take all the crap I say with a grain of salt. Or something.

1 Response to "New Blog"

Anonymous Says :
July 31, 2008 at 1:26 AM

Emma
Very nice..love the picture at the top & your picture. Hope you keep this up thru out your pregnancy.

Love you,
Mom

Post a Comment