Six Months Pregnant

0 Comments »
Six months...I thought this time would go by really slowly, but apparently I was wrong. Although February still seems a long way off, the time has gone by pretty fast.

Things are going better these days, probably because a lot of the crap that was causing me so much stress has stopped. Or, more likely, I'm just not hearing about it anymore, which really is better than nothing.

I've finally made up with an old friend, and that makes me feel better, although I am still wary of the persons intentions. I have a problem with trust, which most people are aware of, but when I do trust, it is usually blind.

Zeus is doing better. His cuts are healing well, and he seems happy and healthy. They tested one of the lumps they took and found out it was just fat, so I feel kind of bad about spending all that money and putting Zeus himself through all that crap for nothing. I am glad, though, to find out it was nothing. At least I know he doesn't have tumors.

Baby stuff is going good. I've gained a total of 17 pounds so far, which I'm not sure is good or bad. Since I was fat to begin with, I was trying to keep the weight gain between 15 and 20 pounds, but it looks like that's not going to happen.

He kicks very often now, well, I feel it very often now I should say. Especially in trig. He must really like math, which scares me slightly because that means he's probably going to be just like his grandfather. :D

Speaking of him, he's not working for Lockheed anymore. I thought it'd be weird to have him home all day, but really my only complaint is that I have to be the one to go get the newspaper in the mornings. I'm lazy. @_@

I think I'm starting to actually feel pregnant finally. It's getting harder for me to stand up from the couch, and I can't bend over to pick things up as easily. I'm always hungry and I'm always sleepy and I pee a lot. So I'm either pregnant or an old man.

0 Responses to "Six Months Pregnant"

Post a Comment