Almost Three Months

1 Comments »

Picture Time! These are pictures of Logan on his 2 month birthday. Sorry it took me so long to post them, he's almost three months now!









He's so damn cute. He talks a lot more now, and is starting to try to figure out how to control his tongue. He sticks is out all the time and tries to move it. When I talk to him he stares at my mouth and tries to make the same shapes with it. He's just awesome.

He got his first shots about a week ago. It was awful...he cried so hard and then I started crying. I think I scared the nurse or something because she left the room pretty quick. I feel bad for her though, she probably gets an earful from a lot of mother's in that situation. I thanked her though, but she said, "I'm gonna leave before you change your mind."

School starts soon, that's gonna suck. I'm only taking one class though, Calculus, so I'll still be able to breastfeed pretty easily methinks.

Speaking of which, Logan's awake. Mammary Time!

1 Response to "Almost Three Months"

Joseph Says :
May 21, 2009 at 9:07 PM

He's awesome em! I see he looks alot like you, I cant belive he's three months already, time flys em. I cant wait to meet logan. I know that your a great mom. I'm very proud of you. Take care and give that little man some love for me. love ya em. Joseph

Post a Comment