Almost two months

0 Comments »
Logan is almost two months old, so I thought I'd finally post something, even a video! Don't you feel special?

I look like hell, of course, but Logan is just too damn cute to keep this video to myself.



Everything else has been going good. Logan "talks" all the time now. He only wakes up about once a night, but he seems to demand getting out of bed at 9am every morning. Which to most of you probably seems reasonable, but unless I'm taking classes, I don't usually crawl out of bed until 11 or 12. It's been great though, and I can't imagine loving anyone the way I love Logan.

Speaking of heart matters, I might have an actual date coming up soon, which is exciting. I haven't been on a real date in about 5 years, so I'm a bit nervous, but it should be fun. Wish me luck!

0 Responses to "Almost two months"

Post a Comment