Jack Thompson and other crap

0 Comments »
So, Jack Thompson finally got disbarred. I know, most of you have no idea who he is, and probably don't care, but let me just say that this has needed to be done for a very long time. The man is insane. Here's an article about it, but it doesn't really explain just how completely nuts this guy really is: http://www.gamespot.com/news/show_blog_entry.php?topic_id=26607197

We had our band performance today for National Anthem Day. I think it went well and it was a lot of fun. Mom and Dad got to come see it and meet my band director, so I was happy about that. The guy singing the Star Spangled Banner forgot to turn his mic on though, so that sucked, but I think we played pretty well.

Only played six songs, The Star Spangled Banner, Marches of the Armed Forces, Colonel Bogey, Land of 1,000 Dances, the SPSU Fight Song (yes, my school has a fight song), and Jump, Jive, an' Wail.

We'll probably put on a holiday concert later this year, so that should be fun, too.

Baby stuff is going ok. I go through weird periods of ups and downs, which is weird. (All the mothers reading this just rolled their eyes..."Duh!")

For a few days I'll be happy and excited, then for a few days I'll just be scared and wonder what the hell I'm doing. I know it's normal, but it still freaks me out.

I'll write some more later..gonna go to PetsMart and beg for new pets. :D

0 Responses to "Jack Thompson and other crap"

Post a Comment