Scared Baby

1 Comments »
I took these videos today of Logan getting scared of a noise mom makes. It's so cute, but it makes me almost start crying when he does his lip like that. I can't stand seeing him about to cry, but right after he does it, he starts smiling again. He's such a little weirdo.





Things have been going good, pretty much. Logan's still sleeping through the night pretty much. He'll wake up a couple times but I just nurse him a little and he falls right back to sleep. The only problem is that he doesn't like taking naps during the day. He gets a bit fussy when he's tired and tries to fight falling asleep.

I start going back to school soon, on the 18th. I'm only taking one class, so I'll only be gone for about two hours, but it'll still be weird for me. I went to the store last night without Logan, that was the first time I've gone anywhere without him. It was also the first time I've driven in almost four months. I wasn't gone that long, but it felt weird not having him with me.

I'm just glad I don't have to leave Logan with someone I don't really know. He's here with people that genuinely love him, so I know I'm lucky for that.

Logan just started crying in his sleep on mom's lap. He's probably dreaming about her making that noise at him. Poor baby :(

1 Response to "Scared Baby"

Marisa Says :
May 16, 2009 at 3:40 AM

Bad Gamma! Bad Gamma! oooooooooooooohoooooooooooh!!

Post a Comment