Almost Four Months

1 Comments »
Logan will be four months on Friday. I'll take some pictures for that, but who knows when I'll post them, so I decided to put some on here today.










Logan loves the toys Aunt Betty got him. I named the lil ducky 'Quackers'. If he's playing with his Tweety toy and he drops it, he starts whining and crying until you give it back to him, it's so cute.




He's also really started to hold on to and hug his doggy, named 'Buster'. If you put it in front of him, he'll grab onto it with his arms and shove it into his face.

For awhile now, whenever someone holds Logan, all he wants to do is stand up on you and jump. I thought he was still too small for his jumper we got him, but I figured I'd try it anyway. It's got a deeper bucket seat than I thought, so it supports him sitting up really well.

I took some video of him jumping in it for the first time. There's also one of him making his special Grammaw face. I didn't capture it too good, because of all his jumping, but you can kind of see it. I'll tell you though that the video and pictures really don't do him justice, he is so much cuter in real life.





1 Response to "Almost Four Months"

Anonymous Says :
June 20, 2009 at 2:45 AM

hey lil Emily and logan, You are really truly loving being a mommy aren't you. Your a great mom Emily! Logan is so happy! How lucky he is to have such a wonderful mom and such wonderful awesome grandparents!! Love the foot in the mouth video and the jump up one! love you emily and thanks for posting all the pictures and video's, I think it great! Love Marisa

Post a Comment