Distractions

0 Comments »
Books are such a good distraction from everything. I just got the new book in Stephanie Meyer's series (Breaking Dawn) yesterday. I already finished it. Yes, I'm a loser.

For some reason I just love teen fantasy books. I like adult fantasy, too, but the ones for teens just seem more... fantastic. Like that crap would ever really happen. I like it because it helps me escape better I think.

I've been reading and listening to the Wheel of Time series by Robert Jordan. I'm on the sixth book right now, and I really love it, too.

I need more though, more distractions. No matter how hard I think about crap, I never get closer to any conclusion. Right when I think I'm there, someone has to say or do something that just completely ruins it.

I'm trying to do what's right for my kid, but apparently, that isn't good enough for some people. Well, as far as I'm concerned, this is my kid, and it's my life. I have a good sense of right and wrong, and I also have good sense of judging personalities. I can't let this stuff get to me. I'm going to try really hard to be a good mom, and that's all I can do.

I need more books...

0 Responses to "Distractions"

Post a Comment