Four Months Pregnant

0 Comments »
First week of school is over, and I'm sleepy.

It's going good so far, I like my teachers, band has way more people so it's much more interesting this time. We even have an oboist this term, so that's awesome. I've never seen one up close. My Zoology teacher is great. He's such a dork, he jumps all over the place when he lectures. I love it though, it makes it more fun. I'm already immensely interested in the subject, but he helps make it more than just a lecture.

We'll have to dissect lots of stuff. He said the 'carnage level' of this lab is pretty high, but I think I'll be able to handle it. I asked him how those animals are obtained, and he assured me it is all very humane and stuff, so I guess I'll just have to grin and bear it.

I should be alright though. A couple weeks ago, Thor tried to bring a dead, mutilated rabbit up on the porch. I got him inside and then me and mom went down to check out what exactly it was. It was a rabbit with its ears chewed off and its stomach pretty much eaten. I had to poke around in it to make sure it didn't have maggots and stuff in it. That didn't bother me really at all. For some reason, the dogs killing something doesn't effect me hardly at all. The rabbit should have been faster. I wouldn't want to see it happen.. that probably would bother me, but the aftermath of it wasn't too bad.

I got my hair cut Thursday. I took about 8 or 9 inches off and got it layered. The shortest layers frame my face, but the longest part reaches to the middle of my shoulder blades. I'll post a picture of it sometime. It looks a lot better, really, but I kind of miss having to move my hair out the way when I pee.

I got to hear the baby's heartbeat on Thursday, too. It was really fast and weird sounding, but it was neat to hear it. I kept reading that hearing it would drive it home more, make the pregnancy seem more real, but I don't think it did. The whole thing still seems very surreal.

0 Responses to "Four Months Pregnant"

Post a Comment