Video Games and Baby Crap

0 Comments »
I've been playing lots of old video games lately. I just beat Super Mario Bros. 3.. I really don't know how I figured half of that crap out when I was little. Even with help from friends, I still don't see how. That game really pisses me off, but I beat it, dammit.

I've been playing Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic (KotOR) again, too. I've already beat it about four times, but it has one of the best storyline twists in video game history. It also has a changing storyline depending on whether you play light side or dark side. Dark side is kind of easier, you get more money from people you cheat or beat up, and you get force lightning and force kill and stuff like that. I always feel horrible when I play dark side though. Light side is a bit too goody-goody for me, but dark side is just as bad. I guess if I really was a Jedi, I'd be more neutral than anything. Wow
, I'm a loser.

KotOR is a great distraction though. There's a lot of good characters in it, with some pretty interesting back stories. HK-47 is the best, though. I think most people that have played the game will probably agree. He's hilarious. As much guilt as I feel playing the dark side, HK always makes it seem funny to murder innocent people en masse.


Click picture to enlarge.

We went to this big sale on kid's stuff at the Civic Center today. We got a crapload of stuff and only spent around $120. Lots of brand-new looking blankets, some white onesies, some sweaters for me (>_> I like sweaters), a diaper genie (for $4!!), a baby backpack carry-thingy..I dunno what they're called, a really nice white wooden crib, with the mattress. Just need a new mattress cover. I was thinking about painting it a sage green color, but really it doesn't need it. I'll have to see what color bumper and other crap I get for it, and then maybe paint it to match. I like anything green, brown or beige though, so really it'll probably be those colors. They're neutral, too, which is good because I still don't know the sex. Even if I did though.. I don't really like pastels.. especially pink. Unless it's Hello Kitty >_> heeehee

0 Responses to "Video Games and Baby Crap"

Post a Comment