Babies, books, and funnies

0 Comments »
There's way too much baby crap I want. There's just too much crap out there for babies. Hardly any of it is really needed; it's just pretty.

One thing I really want though is glass baby bottles. I don't care how crazy you think I am. I did a report on how a chemical in plastic (Bisphenol-A) can be harmful to even future generations. So I'm thoroughly paranoid now. Plus the glass bottles aren't that expensive, so I think it'll be ok.

There's this $500 high chair that looks all modern and pretty and can transform into a booster seat and then a regular lil' chair for 6 year olds. I want that, too, but it's just too much.

I haven't found a new book to read yet. I've got a bunch I should read, I just don't feel like it. I think I'll reread the Pellinor series sometime soon, before the last book comes out. I have a feeling I've forgotten some of it.

My horoscope today is hiliarious:
Sagittarius Horoscope for August 4, 2008 The keys to getting your way likely lie in your ability to strongly project your own personality in such a way that it overpowers others. This can make you the dominant, alpha player in your surrounds, but you may pay the price of resentment by others who feel pushed out of the way.
I do that everyday! >_>

0 Responses to "Babies, books, and funnies"

Post a Comment